Committee on Deepening Digital Payments
On Jan 8,2019 Reserve Bank of India has decided to constitute a High-Level Committee on Deepening of Digital Payments.
- PCI Recommends Independent Payment Expert, Part-KYC To Nilekani Committee, February 9, 2019, Inc42
- Inadequate ATM infra could hit India’s financial inclusion plan CATMi submission - March 5, 2019,
- Business correspondents ask for self-regulatory body to standardise industry - March 8, 2019, Economic Times.
- Do away with KYC for low-value digital transactions, Nasscom tells RBI Panel - March 17, 2019, The Hindu Businessline.
- Regulating payments: One too many voices - March 20, 2019, Economic Times.
Policy Perspetives / Submissions
- Users’ Perspectives on Digital Payments, Feb 2019, CUTS International
- To surcharge or not to surcharge! The plight of small and medium merchants, March 2019, Ashish Das - Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Introduce incentives to widen digital payments in India, March 11, 2019, TR Ramachandran, Group Country Manager, India & South Asia for Visa.
- Business Correspondants Federation of India Submission, 19 March 2019, BCFI